Sunday 6 November 2011

My Weekend in Pics & Links

Hello!
How have you been? I'm doing pretty well.

I have decided to break from the usual and show what I did on the weekend in the form of a list of links and pics with short descriptions. I hope you don't mind....

On Saturday morning I rose early (not THAT early, its just that usually I'm a sleeper-iner-er) and the Mr and I went here to get our boat licences. Yay! I've wanted to do this for a long time.

Got home at around 2pm and chilled for a little bit then did a bit of this boring stuff (but I don't mind washing it doesn't require a lot of attention when it is in the machine)...


That night I went to my sis's place and we munched on naughty food and watched this...


On Sunday I woke and played around with an UFO and ended up with this...

After that the Mr and I went to brunch here.

We went and bought some sustenance for the week...

...and then I dropped the Mr off at his parents'.


When I came home I worked a little on this...(excuse the terrible mobile photo)

...while I watched this...


The Mr came home and while he was watching the first season of this...

...I read this...

...in the U on Sunday mag in the Sunday paper (I tried to find a link, but couldn't :( )

Then the Mr and I had some dinner, cleaned up a bit and retired to the boudoir, which is where I am now writing this.

I'm going to jump in the shower now and go sleepies.

How was your weekend?
Is there something you've been meaning to do for awhile but haven't?
Leave a comment :)


Until next time, have a great week and do something you love!
V xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.