Thursday 18 October 2012

::Show & Tell:: IKEA Paper Holder

A couple of weeks back I went to IKEA in Logan with some mates of mine. There were a few things that I wanted, but I was also open to having a look at some other things. While I was looking around the kids' section I spotted this MALA paint/drawer storage. It made me think about this Miss P post from Portia.

Now I haven't really drafted patterns a great deal, but I thought it would be a handy and portable version of the setup that Portia wrote about in her post. And come on it's IKEA it's cheap as chips. So I went for it and scooped it into my trolled and went hunting around for paper. I went up and down the shelves looking everywhere... except what would have been right behind me when I was standing in front of the paper holding stand. Doh! So I grabbed a roll of this MALA drawing paper roll.
So I've put it all together and I've already used it! Woop! I'll show you in a coming post.

Have you recently been struck by someone else's fantastic idea and incorporated it into your life?

Until next time, hope you're being your creative best,
Vanessa xo

4 comments:

  1. Damn I wish I coulda come on that IKEA trip! Fun fact, måla in Swedish means "to paint".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to see this in action, it looks like a great idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to show you next time you're around.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.