Tuesday 8 January 2013

::Knitting:: Awesome knitting tip!

Hey all,

I've got a hankering for some knitting. This is a little strange seeing as we're in the middle of summer here in sunny Queensland. Anyway, I stumbled across this knitting gem and I had to share it immediately. This is a great tip especially for people who are starting out and may make a few mistakes. It's a really simple concept, but I would never have thought to do it myself.



Take a look at Staci's website for more great knitting resources - verypink.com

Until next time, get your knit on!
Vanessa xo


Disclaimer: This is not a paid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.