Friday 18 January 2013

::Life:: Working to Make (or is it Live?)...

Do you live to work or work to live? I work to make things live. I have been working/training for work for 12 days straight. Blech! I'm way over it and and getting super frustrated extra easily.

So I haven't been dedicating a great deal of time on my making. I've kind of been a bit out of it when it come to blogging/sewing along/making. It's super frustrating seeing as I started my year with blogging/sewing along/making gusto.

Don't mean to be whingey. Just letting you know what's keeping me making and showing things I've made.


I've been trying to do some monogamous knitting. I have managed to knit a little on the train to and from work.

Until next time, I hope you're squeezing a little making in your life,
Vanessa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.