Friday 17 January 2014

::Knitting:: Isabella Riff Cowl

I've been getting my knit on.
You know, practicing my post-apocalyptic skill



I have a goal to use 10 skeins of yarn this year so I thought I'd just go for it and make a cowl using some yarn in my stash. I knitted a swatch and then went for it.

It's a cowl, I made up the pattern as I knit it, the yarn is Moda Vera Isabella. Bam! Name created.
Here is my Isabella Riff Cowl.

It's mainly knit, purl and a dash of YO's (yarn over) and K2tog's (knit to together)
More details and pattern on Ravelry.
Download the free pattern here - that's right I've got a Ravelry Store. BAM!
ETA 20Jan2014: Isabella Riff Pattern is now also available on Craftsy too!


What post-apocalyptic skills do you have?
Leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you :)


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.